- Finish packing for the cruise
- Go tanning ( I was going to go a month before we left, but we are down to less than 2 weeks and I have yet to go. )
- Make a yummy Mexican Fiesta to thank my models!
- TerHaar Family shoot in November.
- Cruising the Caribbean November 8-15.
- Wrapping Christmas Presents
- Making Christmas gifts
- Photo viewing session with Amy.
- Celebrate 2 wonderful married years with my amazing husband.
- Planning a trip to Florida...we hope to make it there in February.
- Clean out the closets
- Become an Aunt for the first time
- Turn in our rolled coins for some extra spending money.
- Baby Chase Photo shoot
- Jeff and Melissa maternity Photo shoot
- Editing, editing, editing
- Updating www.givemeashotphotography.com
- Finishing the season at the Haunted House. Also, taking photos for them to update their website (these to be posted later) www.hauntpark.com
Monday, October 26, 2009
I thought that things were going to slow down once fall hit. BUT, we have been on the go, go, go! List of things/stuff/plans for the near and distance future in random order:
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Nothing like a nice Fall October Saturday for a photo shoot with friends. Amy and her furkids, Trixie and Buster joined me for some photo fun! This is a spot is in a neighboring town...Kendal, that I've been wanting to shoot at for awhile now. BEAUTIFUL! Next time...Treats!
Monday, October 19, 2009
Monday, October 5, 2009
Sunday, October 4, 2009
I've been editing photos on and off all day. I've got over 1,000 to get through. But, I thought that I would post some of my favorites from my model shoot this weekend. And I have to say it was hard to choose favorites because there were many grand ones. My models were super and want to thank them for their time and beautiful smiling faces! There will be more to come...
Let me know what you think. Remember, more to come! Stay tuned for updates.