Monday, September 28, 2009

hacked

Back up and running! Can't wait for this weekend. Hopefully posting some fantastic new shots in the week(s) to come. Working with friends to model for some practice and more shot to add to my portfolio.

Started to pack for our upcoming vacation for our second year wedding anniversary. Around 40 days and counting.

I have a 'watch list' for Ebay and waiting for Paypal to send us some extra security something (you can tell that I'm up on the high tech lingo) before we will be ordering anything else. After getting our account hacked...just some hassle I really don't want to have to worry about right now. I have 2 or 3 tripods, 2 lens hoods, and 2 muslin backdrops, 2 light sets, and a stand I'm waiting to order. I hope they don't sell out before that thing comes in the mail.

No comments: